Saturday, April 14, 2012

Detour

Last week (See I'm catching up!) I was invited to Anime Detour. I was given a free ticket by a friend who last minute decided he didn't want to go because of other reasons. I ended up staying with my friends Kate, Rachel, and Samy for a night and then going home the next day, despite it being a 3 day, 2 night thing.
So here are a few pictures from the Friday-Saturday I was there! [Sorry there aren't many, I ended up forgetting my camera in the hotel room, (which was on the 18th floor so I didn't really feel like going back to get it)]

Here's looking out from our hotel room, it's so high up! Not great for someone who's afraid of heights!

The first day I was a generic gym uniform, similar to the previous picture. Later on I changed to my short blue wig, which I didn't get a picture of..
I spent this day scoping out what I would buy and watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Tiger&Bunny


Kate's Aunt bought the whole group bunches of snacks and it was very lovely!

The night skyline looked pretty neat. 

The second day I decided to change my skin tone and wear a frilly dress, which is technically a Vocaloid Miku dress, but it's not a popular dress so no one knows that

This day I made my purchases (which was a mug and a wig) and watched Hetalia season two, and part of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 


Face shot ~ 

One of my purchases was this lovely long brown wig, I really love it!

I ended up going home around 1:30pm on Saturday but beforehand I took some pictures of the lobby:



There was a nice woman in the lobby who had her pet bunny with her! He was the softest thing! He had an injury around a year ago so that's why his head is twisted. His handicap certainly didn't slow him down! He was hopping all around (under close supervision of course). It was definitely a highlight

No comments:

Post a Comment