Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wow another meme?


SCHOOL CONFESSIONS
[x] Talked back to a teacher. [jokingly of course!]
[ ] Been kicked out of a class.
[x] Worn your pajamas to school.  [Only on pajama day though.]
[ ] Had your tooth fall out during school. 
[x] Gotten yourself lost in your school. [middle school..so many staircases..]
[ ] Broken the dress code in your school. 
[x] Completely and utterly failed a test. 
[x] Left your class without asking anybody. [it happens sometimes, but no troubles :D]
[ ] Missed a whole week of school for something stupid.
[x] Thrown up your lunch in school.  [Well it wasn't lunch, but just last month I was having a bad reaction to new medication...yeah was not a pleasant day..]

HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS
[x] Argue with your parent[s] a lot.
[ ] Argue with your brother[s] a lot. [I'm an only child.]
[ ] Argue with your sister[s] a lot.  [No, I did not somehow gain a sibling within a question.]
[x] Do your own laundry.  
[x] Cook dinner once in a while. [Usually if I even eat dinner during the week.] 
[/] Are loud and obnoxious at home [Sometimes I get really talkative..]

[x] Wear pajamas when you are not going to go anywhere. [I wear sweats all the time at home..]
[/] You sleep in very long. [If I don't have plans.]
[x] All you do is watch television/go on the internet. [I have no life.]
[x] Your parents are divorced. [Well they were never technically married..?]
[x] Your family makes you cry a lot. [Yeah it's been pretty awful lately..]
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you.
[ ] You can't stand being with your parents.


FRIEND CONFESSIONS
[ ] You currently dislike one or more of your friends. 
[x] You are jealous of one or more of your friends. 
[x] You have known a friend your whole life.]

[x] Your friends are all taller than you. [I'm so short.]
[x] You have been ditched by a friend.
[/] You have memorized a friends phone number. [I used to.]
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friends phone number. [Many times.]
[/] You have been to most of your friends houses. [Many, but not most.]
[x] You love most of your friends.  [In a friendly way of course.]

HABIT CONFESSIONS
[/] You bite your nails. [I more of rip them off by accident..]
[ ] You have an odd obsession with knives. 
[] You cannot sleep with the door closed.  [I almost always have my door closed.]
[x] You cannot sleep with the door open. [It bothers me so much!]
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand.
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers. 
[x] You are good at telling lies. [I've been told many times, to be in acting..]

LOVE CONFESSIONS
[x] You currently like/love someone. [Well I am in a relationship and such..]
[ ] You want to kill one of your exes. 
[ ] You can't stay committed for an unusually long time.
[ ] You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you self-centered before. [Though I really am..XD]
[ ] Your ex has dumped you for another person.
[ ] You don't want a bf/gf at the moment. 

PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS
[ ] You hate George Bush. [Honestly, I just don't care.]
[ ] Abortion is horrible and should be illegal. [I believe it should be the woman's choice within the first trimester, otherwise, you had your chance, deal.]
[x] Gay marriage is fine by you. [I'm a strong advocate for it! Everyone should be able to enjoy (or loathe) marriage.]
[/] Boys make better friends than girls do. [They're easy to make fun of and don't take it personally, but girls are more fun to be around as friends in my opinion]
[ ] Pink is an ugly color. 
[/] Needles aren't so horrible.  [I guess not horrible, but I still dislike them, especially medical needles..
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal. 
[x] You have plenty of secrets.

"HAVE YOU EVER" CONFESSIONS
[x] Fallen up the stairs. 
[ ] Had your shoelaces tied together. 
[x] Had a nail fall off. 
[ ] Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul. 
[x] Slapped someone across the face. 
[ ] Killed someone.
[ ] Worn something inside out for a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment