Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gal Event at MoA

Yesterday I went to the Bulaklak Tribe meet-up that Emily and Justin were hosting ~
I decided to bring my lovely mother with me and it was a very important day for me :D ♥



I was doing my mother's hair and makeup
and she kept looking in the mirror when I would be like "LOOK AT ME!"
So I stuck the mirror in my tank top and said "THERE, LOOK AT ME NOW SO I DON'T BURN YOU OR STAB YOU IN THE EYE BY ACCIDENT"


at Claires ~


Emily in her business attire because she had a job interview [she totally got the job too]


LUNCH TIME ~
Goodness I was sooooo hungry


Rachel, Emily [behind Rachel] and Justin


motherrr


camwhorin' :D






All of us taking pictures together in the mall ~



Transportation Provided by ^^^^^^^^
bahahaha ~~~


Bubble tea!
I had a Thai sweet tea with green apple gummies ~


mother attempting to eat the shrimp dude..
"ITS SUSHI RIGHT!?"






Waving to the people on the log chute ride
Oh and Alina [looked her up on facebook, that's how she spells it. (went through like 123590475 spellings of Alina XD)]

And that was all ~
It was supersupersuper fun ~
I hope it happens sometime again where I can go :D ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment