Sunday, May 22, 2011

Underwater World [pic heavy, vlog included!]

Yesterday I went to a Bulaklak Tribe meet-up with my mother (which I'll post pictures from!)
at the Mall of America!♥

Beforehand though we went to Underwater World
And I took loads of pictures and even some video
So be prepared for probably my worst editing job of video and music for that..
I'm just so lazy and tired currently..
But anyway!
Onto the pictures!♥


eeeeellllllll~
It kept looking like it was smiling..or breathing through its mouth..or hissing in some weird way..



fishies ~



Sting Rays :D

mother poking Starfish


these are a kind of eel but I thought they were grass from a distance...


hiding octopus


mother and I :D ♥









Oh the Jelly fish....
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Shrimp :D


Seahorse!


Dwarf Seahorse!


fish attempting to swim down..?


..SHARK BAIT, HOO HA HA ?


..nemo fish tank ?






CORAL! :D




Sharks ~


Best friend.
If you looked at the fish right on its face was like :D
I loved it..


Gigantic mutant fish thing in tank with smaller fish..


turtles ~


alligator gar ?


sorry for blurriness but I liked its mouth, I thought it was funny.. ^-^v''''


yum, flash
It really made my contacts pop XD


gigantic tortoise


turtle ~~~


koi ~



..baby sharks apparently?


holy mother of God that gift shop is so expensive..
IF YOU CAN TELL THE SIZE OF THAT LITTLE THING COMPARED TO MY NAIL
FOR THAT PRICE..
IROAROIGBDNF..
yeah I told my mother I was taking a picture of the price tag when a worker there walked by and she laughed soooo hard..

Now for the mini-vlog
I really tried hard to get the music to line up better
but I'm sleepy and kind of gave up x-x''''''
Tidbit: my dad made the music for it actually :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment