Sunday, May 1, 2011

Date ~ ♥

Last Friday
Nik and I had a date (day? instead of night..yeah..) ♥
We went to Olive Garden and then Northtown mall ~


Here's us before we left :D ♥♥♥


Nik had a salad at O.G.
They have yummy salad..

I had this sausage and potato soup
The sausages were good
the potatoes, well, I avoided them..


Stalker picture of Nik :D
awww he's so cute and adorable :D ♥♥♥♥


Left over bag XD

I didn't take any pictures at the mall
but we walked all over the place
I saw the cutest pillow ever in Herbergers.. (yaay children's sections)
and we looked at all the cute animals at the pet shop ^-^
I thoroughly squee'd and mauled Nik's arm while looking at them all.. he puts up with so much from meee ^-^v''' ♥♥♥
I hope I get to post about many other dates with him other than this ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment