Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last week, wow I'm lazy

Okay, so last Friday I had a sleepover with Abi and Rachel was over for a good amount of the time.
We took a TON of pictures and it was so hard to narrow it down!
So here's what I got it down to, sorry that there's so many!!♥















We love our timed camera-ness..
ahaha ♥


BEING EATEN..


uhuhu ~ ♥


Good work Abi.. ♥


GREEN LIGHT !? because this was taken with my camera while Abi's camera was going too




nomnom


Gangsters, yes.


lenses from the glasses that I popped out XD


mmm glasses, so delicious


COOKIES.





Abi got us to try pickles.. her and I don't like pickles..



the cookies we made XD


Abi took a banana from my garbage to take a picture of it..?
YEAH, GROSS.


Rachel burned herself while grabbing the cookies D:



Abi and I chillin' in a chair, cause we're cool like that


morning tea ♥


in the morning ~


ornery kitty
he was growling and snorting and hissing at us, he's been getting weird around people lately..


oh its an Abi O:


chilling on the floor, ohyesss...


nails ~


Abi and I being winners


still chilling on the floor XD

It was a great weekend XD ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment