Saturday, March 12, 2011

End of the Trimester and a Sleepover!

Thursday was the end of the trimester, so of course I had to take pictures with some people ~ ♥


here's Jasmine and Cassi from English ♥


Will who made me take a picture with him..





All of Rachel, Abi and I's pictures from lunch ♥


Jenna put a tattoo on her face :D


When I got home
yaay pringles

Then I had voice lessons with Abi and we met up with Stephen to walk around town for a bit
We went to Antiques on Main


We saw a nifty bow-tie


Stephen didn't want me to take a picture with him so he was like "TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE PENNY COLLECTION, THEY'RE NICE."
so I did..


Abi and I ♥


Pretty rose ~ ♥


Stephen trying to hide..


The book that Stephen and Abi saw..


Stephen and I


Abi, Stephen's sister and I :D ♥
She's so cute and little!


Abi and I made NACHOS
and watched Spirited Away
twas pretty fun ♥


Then we set out our sleeping area, and Abi looks like the grudge.. XDDD

In the morning we went running with Stephen, yaay for getting active!


After our run :D

creepin' on Abi XD


And us together again :D ♥

It was very fun! After Abi left, Nik and Jessica came over and it was lots of fun ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment