Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6-10

Day 6 - Most Annoying Character


This is Sora from Kaleido Star
The most
Annoying
Girl
Ever.
Maybe I just don't like the the dubbed voice (because it sounds like a smoker trying to sound 5)
She's way to hyper and tries to do everything
She's one of those "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" characters
ANNOYING.

Day 7- Cutest Anime Couple


This was difficult...
So I went back to maybe the only Yaoi couple I know - Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation
Yuki is a romance novelist but acts super cold and Shuichi is an aspiring rock star that acts like a chick.
FYI: The manga is much more graphic and vulgar than the anime, learned this the hard way.. it was.. a bit scary.. because I always saw Shuichi like "ALALALALALA ~~~I'M SO CUUTE YUU~~KIIII~~" but then when I read the manga it was like.. "F@%%*&*^#@%$%@ !#$%$!^%$&%$@ YUKI $^%$&@$&^%$@ YUKIIIII TOUCH MEEE $!^$^@%^@"
...
okay maybe I'm exaggerating..
BUT STILL.

Day 8 and 9 - most epic and saddest scene


I think the saddest AND most epic scene was in Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (or When They Cry) when Rika is poisoned but before it takes over and she's tortured to death by Shion, she kills herself by stabbing herself in the head repeatedly with a French knife. The picture I have for this is Shion's reaction if I remember correctly (I didn't want to post anything TOO graphic, you know?)

Day 10 - Favorite slice of life anime

Okay, so I think Slice of Life anime would mean, a realistic day to day anime?
And my favorite would definitely have to be Lucky Star.
It's so POINTLESS but FUNNY and RELATABLE at the same time
I've been currently getting back into this anime and almost cosplayed as Akira but then changed my mind XD

Okay, 11-15 now? I think I have time to do this before bed XD

No comments:

Post a Comment