Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1 - 5

Day 1 - First Anime


Oh the days when I was a small elementary student, I watched Digimon every Saturday morning! It was either this or Dragon Ball Z, but I can't really remember so we're going with Digimon !

Day 2 - Favorite Anime you've watched so far


Okay this was really difficult, so I'm really just saying the last anime that I completed
Darker than Black was amazing, I thought and it made me crave more and more
it was funny and full of gore even a hint of romance ~ ahaha ~
Though it's really hard for me to decide on what my absolute favorite anime is since I've only recently started getting back into it after a roughly 2 year hiatus.

Day 3 - Anime Crush


This was also a very difficult one due to the Hiatus
I have a lot of past "crushes" including Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Daisuke (D.N. Angel) and even Trunks (Dragon Ball GT)
But Sousuke Sagara from FMP : FUMOFFU is kind of adorable. Although he's super military he's also extremely naive which makes him adorable. Especially in Fumoffu where the comedy really comes out. I enjoyed his honesty throughout the whole series and it was nice I guess.

Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed


It was, Kaleido Star
I used to be really into it because it was all about a made up version of Cirque Du Soleil
But then I attempted to re-watch it during this anime-comeback of mine
And I couldn't get through one episode..
There was no conflict and it was always "YEAHHHHH BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS! WE CAN DO ITT WOOOOO!"
way too optimistic for real world, thank you..
Why did I enjoy it before..
No clue..

Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)


I feel most like Konata from Lucky Star
because I don't really study but yet do well on tests (though I actually get my homework done!)
I'm also moderately athletic but I'm not in any sports
and I also understand a lot of gaming/anime references =.='''
I enjoy cons and I make mach-missions out of them sometimes
I enjoy cosplaying and WISH I worked at a cosplay cafe like Konata

So there's days 1-5
I think 6-10 is now coming..
I can feel it..
yaay for boredom..

No comments:

Post a Comment