Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 16-20

Day 16 - post a kigurumi cosplay of your favorite anime character
ehhn..
No such thing ~ ?

Day 17 - Tsundere


I chose Kagami from Lucky Star for this..
Because although she's generally cold and stern, her softness and adorableness comes out throughout the series too, I love her!

Day 18 - Something Moe


..
How could I NOT pick Miyuki from Lucky Star
As Konata always says, "THOSE AREN'T FAULTS MIYUKI-SAN, THOSE ARE MOE POINTS!!!!! clumsy is sexy."


Day 19 - Mandatory Swimsuit Picture


Still following a Lucky Star theme
Konata, still fitting into her middle school swimsuit..
to try to catch the eye of fellow..pedophiles..
She's so silly ~

Day 20 - Favorite Shojo anime


Okay I actually had to look up the definition of this one..
According to animenetwork it means an anime directed toward girls or an anime that follows a storyline more than anything basically
So I picked Princess Tutu
It was super cute and I really enjoyed it >-<'''' -dork-

No comments:

Post a Comment