Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 21-25

Day 21 - Best Yandere character

This was another term I had to look up and apparently it means "initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. The term is derived from the words yan (ヤン?) meaning a mental or emotional illness and dere (デレ?) meaning to show affection" (wiki)
I decided that this fit Shion (/Mion?) perfectly
because both of them were initially very nice and friendly,
Then turned out to be psychopaths.

Day 22 - Best Yaoi couple

I picked Gravitation characters Yuki and Shuichi again for this
Because I don't really watch yaoi things
Still, great couple ~

Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art

I picked Le Chevalier d'Eon for this, although I've only actually seen a couple episodes of it.
What drew me to it was it's peculiar-ness and the artwork in it
But the Chobits dresses are also pretty amazing.

Day 24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine

Okay, for this I picked a really..ehhh... unconventional heroine, Ran Kotobuki from Super GALS!
She's someone who doesn't take any crap and stands up for those she cares about or who's in need (at least to her standards).

Day 25 -Best anime villian


Okay I couldn't pick exactly one character because...
basically everyone is a villain at some point in Higurashi..
So really, I chose the whole main female cast of Higurashi, especially Shion, Mion and Rena
Because they're the kind of 'leaders' in the villainous aspect of the show.
Really everyone's crazy
and is too close to drugs and knives
That's what I've decided

No comments:

Post a Comment