Friday, January 14, 2011

Friends ~

Today I made some of my friends take pictures with me :D ♥


Nik got a haircut :D
I call it his muscular haircut.. because he seems bigger compared to me for some reason..
strange..


Samantha being the absolute cutiepants she is
JUST QUIT IT SAMANTHA, YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH YOUR ADORABLENESS..


Kalliiiiiiii ♥
My singing partner :D (or really just the girl who sits next to me in choir and in premiere and we talk a lot and have become good friends) ♥


My loverbunnywife Rachel :D ♥♥♥♥

Today her and I and the rest of my AP Euro class had to do a matchmaking presentation deal, where we were given a social class of the late 19th century in Europe to be apart of but we had to keep it a secret and have people guess what we were by trying to match other people with you, or "get married". I was in the middle-middle class and Rachel was an Aristocrat, but she was like "I WOULD MARRY DOWN FOR YOU!!!" ♥♥♥
So frigging precious ! ♥


Maggie and I in the morning being half asleep in the cafeteria XD

And that's all,
I'm giving my hair and face a break until Monday from makeup and straightening/curling my hair so I probably won't post until then,
BUT I am thinking about making a vlog on Monday because I'll be having a tea party with my ladies :D..and Stephen..pff almost the same thing.. KIDDING ♥

Anywho~ See you later!
Have a Good Weekend!
BE A GOOD CHILD. OR...WHATEVER YOU MAY BE, BUT BE GOOD. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment