Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tea Party!

Yesterday I had a tea party! ♥
There were so many people x-x''''



I wore my circle lenses and wore a nifty hat :D


CHU!♥
Abi wore my Suigintou cosplay dress from the 7th grade XD






Tons of people x-x


Amber was reunited with Stephen,
I think we can definitely tell who was more excited XD


Abi and I

Amber and Abi on Stephen ^-^'''


Abi and I gettin' tired x-x


Balloon wars!




Balloon coloring again


A pretty flower :D I'm going to press it!


Casey, Amber and Stephen chillin' in the living room


Samantha and Sunshine being absolutely adorable as usual ♥


People were showing up while we were baking x-x'''
bad timing..


There was a music note in the brownie mix XD


Abi and I again XD


People greeting each other XD

Kristy and Eric :D ♥

It was really fun!
Tomorrow I should be editing the vlog that went along with this,
I still have to get some footage from Abi ^-^'''''

No comments:

Post a Comment