Monday, March 26, 2012

meme


  • Listening to: BBT
  • Reading: Crossed (Allie Condie), Out (Natsuo Kirino)
  • Watching: Big Bang Theory
  • Playing: nothing currently
  • Eating: a carrot
  • Drinking: nothing

  • 1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
  • Closure Property. State whethereach statement is true or false. If false, give a..

  • 2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
  • Air.. mwaha..

  • 3.) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
  • Big Bang Theory

  • 4.) Without looking 
  • guess what time it is?
  • 6:50

  • 5.) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
  • 6:51

  • 6.) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
  • The TV.. and my father

  • 7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
  • Taking the garbage and recycling out

  • 8.) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
  • This meme that someone else did

  • 9.) What are you wearing?
  • Jeans, tank top and a blazer 

  • 10.) Did you dream last night?
  • I don't remember what it was but yes

  • 11.) When did you last laugh?
  • This meme is making me sound like I like the Big Bang Theory WAY more than I actually do

  • 13.) Seen anything weird lately?
  • I'm sure but what?

  • 14.) What do you think of this quiz?
  • meh, I'm bored

  • 15.) What was the last film you saw?
  • Project X (Literally made me sick to my stomach it was so bad in my opinion)

  • 16.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
  • New circle lenses, a liz lisa 3-way bag, a few wigs, home renovations, college, uhhhhhh... 

  • 17.) Tell me something about you that I don't know?
  • I have 5 initials 

  • 18.) If you could change one thing about the world.
  • People understand common sense

  • 19). What do you want to learn in the future?
  • grammar (in explicit detail), a few languages maybe, yknow

  • 20.) George Bush:
  • Irrelevant

  • 21.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
  • Sylvia, or something else nice  

  • 22.) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
  • Henry

  • 23.) Would you ever consider living abroad?
  • If I knew languages better, yes I have

  • 24.) What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
  • "Welcome to the dark side. (ominous laugh)"  

  • 25.) Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
  • That's alright I'll pass

No comments:

Post a Comment