Saturday, January 21, 2012

Surprise ~

I have a surprise..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 I got a hair cut ~ 
Since my hair was in really bad condition, I decided to chop off a good 6 inches.
I do still really want long hair, but I wasn't going to achieve that with how awful my hair was
Hopefully now it'll grow healthier! 
I initially modeled it after Nana Suzuki's short hair, since it's super cute:

I guess it's sorta similar? 

The hairdresser I had from Cost Cutters was awful.. He sprayed water in my face, multiple times, and combed my hair directly against my face. He had cut it to my collarbone and I said "Ehh.. y'know I think I want it a few inches shorter." and he tried to convince me for a good five minutes that it looked good how it was. I assume it's because he didn't feel like dealing with me anymore. All he did was complain about how dry my hair was (because of how processed it is, yeah I know, jesus) So, it was an unpleasant experience.


Oh look, someone else got her haircut too! (The day before me actually) It's super cute ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment