Friday, December 9, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Domestic Animals

I've been looking at a lot of cute animals lately, and been missing having a pet. Well, I mean I have Frederick, but he's a fish, you can't play with a fish..

So here are my top five favorite pets that I wish I owned:
Numero uno: A fluffy kitten. I don't really mind if it's a kitten or a cat, but as long as it's nice and fluffy! No biting or other nonsense D:< [bad experiences~] 

 A Holland Lop Bunny, probably the cutest thing on the planet. I reeeeally want one, especially after seeing Xiaxue's new bunny, Igloo.
 A dwarf hamster! I've had hamsters before and they're just the cutest little things ~ only downside is they don't live very long..
 A Newfoundland dog, they're so big and fluffy and lovable!!!
A Siberian Husky, they're extra cute and awesome protective dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment