Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gosh it's been forever..

It's been so long since I've updated! 
In early August, Nik's family and I went to Como Zoo to take pictures

Here was some of the pictures his mother took: 

 

 And now for actual blogging pictures!♥
 
 Spanish soda that's super good♥
 Yummyyummy sandwich!!♥

 Nik's mother ~
Nik and I ~ :D
 Lake Como ~
 The venue area that was being set up for a band ^-^
 floppy hat ^o^
 Cute little gate that was in the weirdest place, there was absolutely nothing around this thing..
 I was going to take a picture of a Japanese beetle but it flew off right before I could take the picture.. but the petal close-up looked neat :D 

The Sunken Garden, its so super pretty and good smelling in there x-x
 Super-petaled flower xOx
intense tropical flower ~ It was so cool looking!
 koi fish in the Sunken Garden
 Nik and I again
Nik sticking his tongue out in my picture.. how dare he.. XD
 Flower!♥
 Japanese garden ♥
 interesting bark ~
 sitting inside ~ it was so hot out x-x
Hello kitty nails ~ 
The black was actually eye-liner, it worked really well!!!
 I thought this was a really pretty shot of the pond and garden ^-^
smoothie :D It was really yummy ♥

It was a really good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment