Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grandmothers B-Day Party ~ ♥

A couple weeks ago (I know I've been starting out every post like that, I'M SORRY!) it was my grandmothers birthday!
So my parents made a lovely fried chicken dinner and cake and we went over there!



I had feather extensions in and I decided to try having two different colored lenses in XD



I was on card duty, so I colored it and decided to make an "official" envelope XDD


In the car ~

Sitting around the table, mother and I were matching!


other side of the table XD


cake!!!! with raspberry mousse and sugared daisies


My mother in the kitchen!


hot dog XDD


A cellphone charm someone found outside that was on my phone last year..
it stayed in the same place since then.. my goodness XDDDD

It was a good day definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment