Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Stuff from J-Style♥

I received my stuff from J-Style ! ♥♥
I love all of it really ~ and I even bought a dress for Abi!♥


I bought this Treble-Clef necklace ~



I bought this pair of earrings ~ They're really cute, but kind of hard to put in because the backing is somewhat thick..


This dress is the one I bought Abi ♥

I bought this sweatshirt, It's thin, but I'm glad for that because it's supposed to be worn over a tank-top


I got this quite literal "bow" dress



These other earrings ~ I really like them ! ♥


and these bubble-shorts
which are quite shorter than I thought they would be in comparison to the picture
they also had a lot of extra strings

Everything here was under $20 each and all the clothing items were on clearance
but their cheapness was reflected in their quality. Although I did buy from them twice because of how good the prices were, it may not have been the best choice.
So good prices, and super cute clothing but not the best quality (though nothing's fallen apart yet so yaay!)

3 comments: