Monday, May 16, 2011

Boating ~♥

Yesterday I went with Nik and his family to Lake Minnetonka
Where I went boating for the first time ^-^v



On the way there ~ :D


Oh look it's Brady..complaining..about what? I dunno I don't really listen to him.. XDDD
All I do is go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHH BRADYYYYYYYYYY DO YOU NEED A HUUUUUUUUUUUUG?" and he then complains more and his mother says "keep going keep going!" ahahaha ~~


bein' cute and such.. ♥ ♥


vwoooshhh ~~ the water was so cold but it felt nice x-x


eating lunch ~


camwhoring ♥ :D


part of the massive lake


just chillin with terrible posture ~ oh yeahhh ~

We went to Lord Fletcher's Bar and Grill [or whatever it's called..]
Which has apparently been there since forever ago and is really popular


it was so nice to sit outside and there aren't any bugs out yet so it was extra nice!


lemonade ~ ♥


Nik and I ~~ ♥


boats docked by Fletchers ~


A railroad bridge that I thought looked neat ~


So windy ~
But it was just so fun~ !


oh goodness..
I feel bad..ending with this photo.. but it was the last one taken and I like to be chronological!
Brady was being.. Brady and tried to wrap a towel around his head.. thinking he's actually cool and stuff..
This is actually his Facebook profile picture now..
Definitely a winner..So proud..
bahahahaha XDDDD

Anyway yeah it was really fun!
My shoulder [yes, just one.. plus my arms a tiny bit] got sunburned really bad! TT-TT but it was worth it!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope they invite me to go with them again ^-^'''' ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anyway, have a good night/week/till whenever I post again~ ♥
Gute Nacht ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment