Monday, April 25, 2011

being bored~

Today I'm in my TA hour
And veryveryvery bored!


It's amazing how I can just be sitting here,
updating my blog,
and no one has a problem with it?
I can wander around the halls,
no one asks me for a pass or what I'm doing
EVER
its nice for me, but isn't that weird?

Today has been pretty boring
this keyboard is the worse..
IT'S GIVING ME ARTHRITIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BANG THE KEYS SO HARD!
I've been soooo tired..
maybe Nik will give me a back massage and let me sleep on him later XD ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I learned I have to work all weekends now =.=''
this means that I won't have a true day off until I have a day off from school.
yaaay.... =.=
oh well, getting paid for doing hardly anything, yeah?
This is certainly a way to waste time during TA hour isn't it? Hopefully the sub will have something for me to do tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment