Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AD Day 3

After my 10 hour slumber Saturday night,
It was DAY 3 of Anime Detour 2011 ! ♥


Here is Abi and I looking beautiful in the morning.. sexy.. ;D ♥

attacking each other's feet, because we're so awesome..

Anyway we got ready again and we were off!


we saw this girl, so cuuute!!! ♥


Abi met her husband from the anime she was from (She was Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad, feelin' pretty proud I didn't have to look up that name for how to spell it.)


We ran into Tadao from the show and I got a picture with him! ♥


The auction was going on, it was insane how much people would pay for some of that stuff..


Joanna and I, I was just taking a stalker picture, but as I said, she has a 6th sense for these things XDDD


Stalking Abi who was picture-stalking people downstairs
I'm still amazed she got her hair to stay like that..


Timed picture, why won't you focus camera !!??!?!!?


Abi, Kristy and I being amazing :D ♥

And that was the whole weekend!
It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for next year♥♥♥♥
Next post shall be the Haul! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment