Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shopping for the Skin ♥

The other day I decided to make a TLC run for my skin
As some of us know, I'm really self-conscious about my skin, but I'm taking action and hoping for the best! ♥


Just a photo of the day (Sunday)


I bought lotion, because, well, I was out
and yay for hydration :D ♥


I got new tights, not really apart of skin care, but may show off the effects?


Blemish stuff, it feels super nice when you rinse it off x-x


I saw the commercial for it and it seems really healthy, so far so good
It smells nice as well XD


And also to clean off my eye make-up, these work really well!


Then I ran over to County Market and bought Pocky from there. I've never really been in there but I decided to go because Nik was working that day and I wanted to kinda surprise him ^-^ ♥
The store is a lot smaller than I thought, but then again I'm very much accustomed to Cub ~

No comments:

Post a Comment