Wednesday, January 5, 2011

40 Questions

40 secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what.

[1] Are you bi?
yeah o-o

[2] Where was your facebook profile picture taken?
In my living room

[3] What is your middle name?
Elizabeth-Lucille

[4] Do you have a crush?
I do ~

[5] Does your crush like you back?
Possibly, I hope so ^-^;;

[6] What is your current mood?
Sleepy.

[7] What are you looking forward to?
when my circle lenses get here o-o

[8] What makes you happy?
being around people I like

[9] Look at a poster in your room, who's on it?
I don't have any posters but I have a lot of pictures of Kyuhyun :D

[10] What are you not looking forward to?
Not being able to sleep..

[11] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A bunny or a kitten :D

[12] Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not really..

[13] What was the last phone conversation you had?
I dunno something with my mother probably -never talks on the phone-

[14] The song stuck in your head?
Keep Your Head Down - TVXQ! -loving it so much currently-


[15] What is your desktop background?
Kyuhyun :D

[16] What are you wearing?
A robe and some socks -getting ready for bed-

[17] When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember, probably recently though

[18] Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I'm a choir student of course I have :D

[19] If you could have a super power what would it be?
Probably invisibility or mind reading.. -nosy-

[20] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair :D

[21] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks..

[22] What's your biggest secret?
I'm very easily annoyed and hold grudges that come and go with my mood, but they usually return =.='''

[23] Who makes you the happiest?
Abi and Casey and Rachel and Jessica and Nik and Mr.Crushpersonguykindasortajustalittle ..yeah..

[24] Who makes you the most depressed?
Being alone makes me depressed, which is probably why I'm down a lot of the time when I'm at home..which is most of the time..

[25] Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
..yes..

[26] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
water

[28] What's your favorite smell?
My shampoo..

[29] If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
Lonely.

[30] When was the last time you had a hug?
When I mauled my lovely Jessica at lunch

[31] What do you want most in life?
To be fulfilled and happy, doesn't everyone.

[32] What are you thinking about right now?
Music ~

[33] What should you be doing?
Sleeping

[34] What's your favourite candy?
hrrrrmm.. that's such a hard decision.. >-<''''
probably butterfingers or gummy bears, I'll usually eat anything sweet though >-<''''''

[35] How often do you laugh?
A lot at school

[36] Do you like working in the yard?
Not usually, no

[37] What are you doing this week?
Essays and tests and schoolwork and trying to sleep

[38] Do you act differently around your crush/significant other?
Ehhn.. I get quieter but I used to talk to him moderately a lot (comparatively) when we had sat next to each other and I now tend to look at him a lot but we don't talk very much.. he probably thinks I'm just that crazy bow-girl who sits across the room and stares at him in stats class, I DON'T STARE THAT MUCH THOUGH.. -SNEAKY- =.=''''''

[39] Who was the last person to make you cry?
myself

[40] Did you lie at all during this survey?
Nooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment