Monday, February 27, 2012

Treble Fest

Last Wednesday was the school district's Treble Festival. This year, Anoka hosted it.
Women's choirs from Andover, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Osseo, and Maple Grove were crowded into the auditorium and we sang for each other and also worked with a retired choir teacher named Judy Sagen. 

We were asked to wear black with an accent color. I decided to wear my F21 Black dress with my giant new scarf. I knew I would get cold in the auditorium so it functioned as a blanket for Abi and I. Might I just say, best quarter I've ever spent. 

During the break, Abi and I went to her locker where she pulled out a box of Girl Scout cookies


These are the best fruity cookies I've ever tasted. We finished the box, just the two of us x-x 

Oh yes we're both winners

No comments:

Post a Comment