Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween, finally

Ah! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long!
My laptop screen broke, so it's been awfully hard to use it >~<
But my mother has graciously lent me her laptop so I may use it!

So let's go all the way back to Halloween.
First of all, the pumpkins!
Nik and I carved punkins together! ♥
 This is supposed to be a fish, for my fish Frederick
It didn't turn out as nicely as I had hoped >O<'''

 Just a happy girly pumpkin!

 And here is the pumpkin Nik and I did together, I was so pleased with it!

Later on, Nik and I went to a costume party together
I didn't get to take any pictures since it was dark (and freezing!)
 I dressed Nik as a zombie, which was super fun to do!
I dressed up as a sailor, and I didn't want to do my hair so I cut a wig super short and styled it, I honestly really liked the look!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween, and again, I'm sorry for being so belated! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment