Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Costumes

As Halloween approaches, I've been giving a lot of thought of what I want to be ~ !

Thanks to http://halloweenmart.com I've been able to look at a lot more popular costumes without having to shop around!
Their prices aren't bad either! In fact in comparison to some other Halloween store outlets, it's way cheaper!
Such as the costume seen below, it's $15 cheaper than at the nearest Halloween Express store and it's the exact same thing!
They sell adult costumes, children's costumes and they come in many sizes!

For Halloween, I'm thinking of going with a super cute sailor theme like this one:

It's so adorable and not too revealing which is perfect for me!

So good luck finding your Halloween costume and I hope your festivities are fun and safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment