Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Cosmetics

Today I was testing out my hair style for tomorrow
It was inspired by (as usual) Tsubasa Masuwaka! ♥


I thought it was different and really cute ^-^♥


of course though, instead of candies, I used bows XD


Outfit of the day :D


Today I went to ULTA and bought a bunch of stuff x-x'''''



I finally got a new makeup case that would organize all my stuff, I was so happy!


I actually got these last week from Target, but desperately needed new brushes!
Individually, they were like $11 a piece
This set was $20
I think I can do the math there.. XD


I got this free set at ULTA because they have a sale going on this week!


It came with these 8 eyeshadow colors,


I got a new foundation, finally I won't be orange (I hope!?)


Mirror from the deal-bag!


The lip gloss and lipstick were from the deal-bag
and I also got the lip stain XD


A new concealer, desperately needed


Mascara from the deal-bag XD


Lipliner and eyeliner from the deal-bag


A nail-design pen in white from claires


nail-polishes, blue from deal-bag


new liquid eyeliner,
its amazing


and then I re-did my nails with the pink and white :D

Anyway,
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment