Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jake's City Grille

Today I went to Jake's City Grille in Maplewood, Minnesota


I wore my new hat :D


It seems in certain lighting, my new foundation makes me look darker/orange-y-ish but I still like the airbrushed effect if gives


I also did my under-eyeliner darker today, it really made my eyes look bigger in my opinion..

ANYWAY BACK TO JAKE'S.


They had a buffet going on, but everything looked OLD. and GROSS.



their lighting was cool,
so far,
ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PLACE.


Lisa had the roasted herb chicken, which was a gigantic portion but apparently good


My dad had the steak sirloin sandwich or something.
The bread was VERY old and the meat was so over seasoned, that when I tried a bite of it, I could hardly tell it was steak


I tried the chicken fettuccine alfredo,
When I ordered it, the waitress was like "I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'LL LIKE THIS, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID ITS REALLY BLAND..I'LL BRING YOU SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.."

The alfredo tasted like MILK. and very bland cheese..So I had her take it back



And I ordered the chicken fingers, which you would think they'd be good since they have them everywhere and they're usually pretty standard.
GUESS AGAIN.
Let's just say, this meal has been dubbed the SWEAT CHICKEN.
It smelled like chicken and sweat, it tasted like it too.
IT WAS REALLY GROSS.
I told the waitress that and her face was a bit funny (,,#Д)<-kind of like that


All in all,
Jake's City Grille = BAD EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment