Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MoA

Yesterday I went to the Mall of America with my madre :D


I wore my new extensions ♥


we had lunch at the Maki of Japan, but it wasn't as good as I previously remember =.='''


Lego World has re-opened! YAY! ♥
There was also a Sanrio store, I somehow managed to walk out of there without buying anything.. XD

Now onto what I bought ! ♥


My madre bought me this hat ♥


Hello Kitty pillow from Hot Topic, ITS SO SOFT
AND CHEAPER THAN THE ONES AT THE ASIAN STORES ♥


iridescent heart necklace also from Hot Topic ♥



shirts from Forever21


MAC eye kohl and eyelashes
so friggin expensive..
I'm afraid to use the eyelashes because of their price, but the eyeliner is god-like and doesn't make my eyes water up like other products !


All of my new bows and a heart necklace from For Love 21 (aka Forever21's accessory outlet)

It was super fun ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment