Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shopping, Osaka's and Thanksgiving

Last Saturday I went shopping and then to a fancy restaurant called Osaka's. And today was thanksgiving which I also have a few pictures from !


I was as Khols, which is where I bought most of my stuff


I got a new straightener ! It's so cute and it works really well

I got new shoes ♥


new jammiesss ♥


a new scarf


hello kitty shirt ! ♥


sweater dress thingy


sweater


Fancy dress I wore too Osaka's


in the car



The restaurant is so nice..


I really liked it there




I love how you sit with other people and the cooks cook right in front of you and do a lot of really neat tricks ♥



They give you sooooooo much food ! It's insane !

Today was pretty alright, I didn't take very many pictures though ^^;;


I wore a bow-tie :D

The pie was reallyreally yummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment