Sunday, July 25, 2010

QUESTION TIME !

I will be answering some of the questions asked in the previous posts comment section now !

1. do you like the cake?
Well that really depends on what THE cake is,
I do like cake though :D

2. momo-chanあなたはお気に入りの店のか? (Momo-chan do you have a favorite store?)
I like Claire's, Hot Topic, Stella Blu and Maurice's :D

3. 誰が親友ているの?ことはできますか、その数がありますか? (Who is you're closest friend? Can I have their number?)
I have many close friends, and you may not have any of their numbers !

4. あなたが私の彼氏はできますか?(Will you be my boyfriend?)
Well, for one, I'm a girl
and two
no.

5. オススメの曲?(Recommended songs?)
Well it all depends on what you like !
Lately Ive been listening to Panic! At the Disco and Shiny Toy Guns a lot

6. スマイルや目に最初の?(Smile or Eyes first?)
Eyes.. ♥

7. Momoko do you like monkeys?
THE LITTLE ONES..

8. あなたが私のお父さんと結婚したいですか? (Do you want to marry my dad?)
AHAHAHHA WHAT ?
NO.

9. Do you like soup?
depends on the soup

10. 제발 츠지와 함께 이벤트를 마! (Please do events with Tsuji-chan!)
maybe :).

11. 元気ですか、ほんとうにかわいい!(How are you, youre so cute!)
I'm pretty good :D
thank you :D

12. What would you do with 1 raft, In the middle of an ocean, With only a dolphin?
uhhm..
I WOULD MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE DOLPHIN AND IT WOULD LEAD ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL RAFT TO SHORE !

yes. thats how it would happen.

13. Do you have a pet? Can I be pet?
I have 2 pets, a cat and a dog :D
no I will not pet you.

14. Do you like the kids?
kids are.. it depends on the kid xD

15. 私たちにあなたに情報を提供してアドレスをしている? (Whats your home address?)
you will not find out dear.

Okay thats all for now !
See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment