Friday, July 16, 2010

Day on Grand

Today,
I went to Grand Avenue in St Paul with my mother !

I took TONS of pictures ^^♥


Flower


lunch
i had lo mein noodles, wantons, chicken and sweet/sour sauce :D♥
delicious ♥


Also there were "Chinese Doughnuts"
they were extremely chewy


For locking bikes, thought it looked neat


Wall painting :D


In random store mirror :D


more wall painting :D


hippie store with mother


fountain thingy

thought it was funny..

flowers


more flowers


random guy, wearing banana suit, with sister and friends i believe


Patio area outside of an Irish shop, they had a metal harp decoration out there that i thought was
pretty :D


Irish soda XD


In store
I talked with the owner, who is a fashion designer and has a daughter named nora :D
she was supersuper nice
and her clothes were nice too !


In ugly-shoe store/ vintage/random clothes store
If anyone wants to have an ugly shoe competition, start here, My Sisters Closet on Grand Ave
But I did get a vintage hat from here that i loved :D


snoopy !


MORE flowers

mother sniffing flowers


more flowers


me and mother


Downtown skyline

Now for things I bought :D


The hat I got :D ♥

for blending :D

Dress from a nice store
i love it :D


skirt from same store


cat from hippie place


erasers

colored pencils :D

it was a really nice day :D♥

No comments:

Post a Comment